Previews Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer
Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer Features
Save Price :
Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer Overviews
Measures sixteen through 15 via 11 inches; 1-year limited guarantee.12-cup professional-style deep fryer with 2 oblong-shaped baskets.Adjustable thermostat; oil-ready indicator gentle; duvet acts as a spatter shield.Heating component and enameled pot get rid of simply for speedy cleanup.1800-watt immersion element for speedy preheating and quick oil restoration time. Fry two various forms of food at once or extra-large batches with this professional-style dual-basket deep fryer. The unit's generous 12-cup meals capacity allows for frying family-size portions in a hurry, while its oblong-shaped baskets nicely accommodate massive pieces of chicken or fish. An adjustable thermostat lets in for choosing a selection of frying temperatures, and the sign mild indicates when oil is prepared for frying. Another highlight embodys the unit's 1800-watt immersion element, which gives quick preheating and fast oil-temperature restoration. The appliance's quilt acts as a spatter protect when reducing meals into sizzling oil, and its heating part and enameled pot do away with easily for speedy cleanup. For nice restaurant style in a handy at-home measurement, the deep fryer measures 16 by 15 by 11 inches and includes a one-year restricted warranty..
Available from 41 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | 0.0 | $59.54 |
| DED, LLC | 0.0 | $66.47 |
| J&R Music and Computer World | 4.8 | $66.99 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 41 store | ||
Related Products
- Norpro 5 1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Funnel with Detachable Strainer
- Progressive International Vegetable/French Fry Cutter
- Norpro Stainless Steel 4-3/4 Inch Funnel with Strainer
- Progressive International Jumbo Potato Cutter
- CDN TCG400 Professional Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer
four.4 Out Of 5 Stars (191 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) In mild of Shelley Ryan's very good record on the problem she had along with her Presto fryer, I thought I will need to report my very own expertise. I crammed my fryer with oil and let it come up to temperature on the perfect environment. I tested the temperature with my very own thermometer when the solarshine went out, and certainly the temperature was once handiest round 340 stages somewhat than 375 appropriately.
Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I can't seem to re-rate this evaluate, however having had the object for several months now, I've run throughout the same drawback Shelley Ryan had with it: it does not in fact get the oil scorching enough!!! As it comes without a thermometer, you have to test the temps your self, and I wager I'm going to have to try "Closer"'s strategy of stirring the oil. As leveled out elsewhere, 375F is the recommended temp for frying, and a few recipes call for a first fry at a decrease temperature, which is VERY DIFFICULT with the ProFry's trial-and-error surroundings.
The Presto Profry requires a gallon of oil in it's sq., detachable reservoir. It comes with two mesh fry-baskets that fold up for simple storage. They'll sit side-by-side inside the reservoir which is VERY handy for, say, leaving the battered rooster to fry for 18 minutes whereas frying the onion rings for five and switching 'em out for some broccoli.
The temperature guage is certainly not accurate and one nerve-racking no longere is that when it reaches its goal heat the LED turns off, so at an off-the-cuff look you cann't be conscious of the fryer was once on, containing oil at a temperature of 3??F. Once the oil has cooled it's RELATIVELY simple to raise the reservoir out of its housing and pour off the reusable section of the oil.
Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I ordered this as a end result of all of the glowing overviews right here. (And because I wanted to make better french fries at residence.) I've grown to belief what other Amazonian evaluationers say about merchandise, and I you need to be thorough and diligent in my own feedback.
Here is why I am returning this deep fryer to Amazon: It's would not get HOT enough! All the recipes I've been studying about quality fried meals -- yes, there *is* this sort of factor -- say that you need to warmth the oil to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. That's why I determined to closely watch the temperature of the oil by way of the use of my immersible digital thermometer.
According to the fryer's directions, it takes the unit about 20 minutes to reach 375, and then the sign light goes out. My signal mild went out when it reached best 330 levels! That's infrequently "ready" for frying, however I do no longer have recognized that if I hadn't used my very own thermometer. I waited just a few extra minutes, and it eventually reached 359. Naturally, the temp falls again whilst you lower any quantity of meals into the oil, but the heating unit by no means seems to kick itself back on. So the final word cooking temp of 375 stages is not possible, I bet.
The finish end result? Food that was not crispy sufficient and method too greasy. I'm simply now not keen to maintain a kitchen appliance this big and hulking if it does not operate to its specifications. Thank you, Amazon, for making it really easy to RETURN this product. :)
Feb 2, 2010: p.s. Don't leave out the feedback posted on this assessment. There's a lot of sturdy opinions, and plenty of useful info there, too.
Feb 17, 2011: About a 12 months ago, commenter ILoveGadgets (see[.]for her/his profile) urged attempting a Breville EW30XL Electric Gourmet Wok for deep fryer. I sooner or later ordered one, and I love it! Turned to the max temp, I've been able to fry up loads of candies. I monitored it with my digital thermometer and it stayed at round 375 degrees. It's no longer really DEEP, however it's WIDE, and the glass lid maintains lots of the oil from splattering all over the location. The handiest downside is that it's slightly massive, so that you need to have someplace to retailer it.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น